The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. **Mark Twain

Monday, February 4, 2008

Exciting News !

Your ideas are needed !

In designing this weblog page, it is important to us that YOU are the focus. Over the next six weeks I will have the opportunity to interview over 25 authors and editors. I have a list of questions that I would like answered. I am sure they are not the same as yours.

You can be a part of these interviews by sending your questions to debbie@debbiejansen.com

I will be attending The Florida Christian Writers Conference as well as Mount Hermon Christian Writers conference.

Your participation will insure that my interviews with people like Sally Stuart, Barbara Curtis, Judi Perry and Ces Murphey will include the questions you want to ask.

Also, as described on the What's New page, you can win an autographed copy of When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall. To win her book simply send in a short story about your favorite act of love. It can be a story about spousal, parental or agape love - true or fiction.

If you are a frequent reader of Just Write, be sure and let me know. Your name will be included in a drawing for the book Writing Clinic by The Writer's Digest.

February/March are exciting months!


God loves you and has called you to write,

Debbie

No comments: